Our Family Law Practice
At the office of Jason Borg & Associates, Inc., we bring more than 20 years of experience to men and women throughout the Sacramento area, including Elk Grove, Stockton and El Dorado Hills. Whether providing family law, bankruptcy or estate planning counsel, we focus our efforts on building long-term relationships with our clients. We take the time to get to know our clients and carefully listen to their concerns, so that we can help implement solutions that meet their needs.
We get to know our clients, and recognize that taking the time with our clients gives us insight into their goals and concerns. We will use our experience and knowledge to create innovative and tailored solutions for our clients, to get them the fresh start in their financial and personal lives that they need.
“Thank you so much to you and your staff for helping me in my time of need.”
– Client from Sacramento, California
Elk Grove Family Law Attorneys
Our bankruptcy and family lawyer focuses our representation on the needs of individuals and families in matters related to:
- Divorce: We use our experience to pursue a comprehensive divorce order that resolves your family and property issues.
- Child custody and visitation: We will work with you to establish and implement custody and visitation arrangements that promote the best interests of your children and allow you to play a meaningful role in their growth and development.
- Support and property division: We will help you equitably divide the debts and assets of your marriage under California’s community property laws. We will also counsel you on all child support and spousal support matters, reviewing any proposed orders for compliance with state guidelines.
“Thank you so much for your persistence and dedication toward our case.” – Client from Sacramento, California.
Sacramento County Bankruptcy Lawyers
We can help you file bankruptcy if you or your business is in debt and in need of a fresh start. Our practice includes:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We will prepare and file all the necessary documents and act as your representative in the bankruptcy court, at meetings or hearings with creditors or the bankruptcy trustee.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: If you are ineligible to file a Chapter 7 or you have major assets you want to protect or you may strip a second mortgage, we will help you prepare a repayment plan under Chapter 13. We will help you prepare a repayment plan that meets your needs and complies with bankruptcy law.
- Small-business bankruptcy: We will represent you through all stages of a small-business bankruptcy.
“It has been a pleasure to know and work with an honorable attorney.” – Client from Elk Grove, California.
Contact Our California Law Firm
To schedule an initial consultation at a reduced rate of $150, contact Jason Borg & Associates, Inc., or call us at 916-226-4752 (toll-free at 866-237-9454). We offer free consultations for our bankruptcy clients.